Tuesday 6 August 2013

LIMEGREEN

DRESS - TOPSHOP PETITE - HEELS - PRIMARK - HAIR - BUMBLE&BUMBLE SURF SPRAY







This dress was a bargain, It may be a Topshop Petite (I'm 5t 7-1/2) but I loved the lime green so needed it in my life. I bought the dress for £15! reduced from £60 at the Cardiff Topshop store, the heels were bought for my College graduation (£12 @ Primark) and only worn one, so I thought I'd get them out again and not let these glitter babies go to waste.

My new surfboard arrived yesterday, after a long time of waiting... and it is BEAUTIFUL! I'm getting my own custom design drawn on at midday today and I am stupidly excited!!
I'll have to post an update on here this afternoon to show you!


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Amelia :)
      Hopefully I can keep up to date with it!! xx

      Delete
  2. cute dress and i adore your hair! i'm a fan of your style :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Hopefully I'll keep updating it every day/couple of days!
      Showing my lady like and surfer girl style :]

      Delete